Poop bags

JacksonsMom

Ok guys I need suggestions for BEST POOP BAGS! I'm a dog walker and find so many of them to be sooo annoying to get open and when I often have multiple dogs, leashes, etc, it's a pain in the butt to sit there trying to open a bag for 5 mins to pick up the poop. I've used Earthrated and do really like the quality but still find them hard to open. Any suggestions?

I love Earth Rated as well. I've found the ones with the handles are easier to open than the ones that come in a roll.

BostonBanker

It isn't really an answer, but my walks got more pleasant when I started grabbing a couple of bags before going out, opening them, and then shoving them in a pocket. It beats fumbling with them when I am holding leashes, and potentially standing in the wind/rain/snow.

Elrohwen

It isn't really an answer, but my walks got more pleasant when I started grabbing a couple of bags before going out, opening them, and then shoving them in a pocket. It beats fumbling with them when I am holding leashes, and potentially standing in the wind/rain/snow.
Yep, I do this too, especially if it's cold and I'm wearing gloves.

I don't buy special bags, just whatever is cheap on Amazon and comes in large quantities.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I use the "Bags on Board" ones in the roll. No issues opening them. I occasionally get a ripped one on a seam, but not often.

ACooper

^that.

It's annoying trying to get them open (and sometimes even getting them ripped off the roll!) when I only have my 2....can't imagine trying to open one while holding any more! LOL

Members online

No members online now.