Help naming new dog.

Hello All,

I got a new dog and I need some suggestions in naming her.

Her current name is Silly Sophie. I adopted her from a local animal rescue. She was originally given away for free to an elderly man who was not capable of caring for himself. When the family stepped in, they contacted the rescue to find her a new home. I now have her. She is a 8month old, 13lb MUTT. She looks a little bit like everything. I see chihuahua, italian greyhound, basenji, rat terrier, etc. She is a well-balanced dog - she is very spunky and energetic, but also has a calm and cuddly side to her.

I work with dogs, so anytime I hear a common dog name (like Sophie..) I think of the countless other dogs that are named the same. I am looking for a unique, 2+ syllable name that goes along with her spunky side. Any suggestions?

I'm awful with names but just had to post to say she is seriously the cutest thing EVER!

She looks like she's going to be so much fun. Can not wait for more pictures.

Locke

She is adorable!!!

I would probably just call her Silly. But that's coming from someone with a dog named Smiley.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Hm... what about Laser? Fun, energetic, and I've never seen a dog named Laser.

Whatever you decide, she is an adorable little tiger :) Brindle is my favorite, lol.

Wow, she's ADORABLE. Now you'll have a big stripey and a little stripey. :)

I am awful at coming up with names though, sorry. Although I've been entertaining the idea of naming a little dog Coyote (Yoti for short).

I think Laser and Brindle are cute! How about Spunky, Millie, Buffy, Hershey, or Jazzy? Just some ideas :) I love coming up with their names!

I think I've decided on Ada. It's where she was found as a baby pup. Her nickname is Sprout as I am horribly in love with it, just don't think it would work too well for recall.

Members online

No members online now.