Something is arriving today....

mrose_s

BusterLove
It's 14 weeks old, it's coming to live in our house for a few months. It arrives on the plane just before midday and I'm going to meet my boss to pick it up.

We asked which one we were getting sent and they told us "the psycho tan one"
Can't wait, any guesses?

mrose_s

BusterLove
She's here... she's crazy and bitey.
30 minutes in and she's destroyed the junkmail I had sitting on the couch, has dragged the entire bath mat from the bath room into the lounge room, onto the lounge and proceeded to try to kill it, she's made a good attempt to drag the 2X3m mat from underneath the couch...

Anyway... this is Switch. She's come up to be developed by the team I work for. She's going to be living at my house most of the next few months.
I'm so excited to get some experience with the breed with all the support of the people I work with. Can't wait to watch her grow up.

Equinox

Ahhh!!! I had a feeling it was going to be a Malinois. I was literally just telling everyone today (on another website) to please stop getting Mals, because this is ruining me. I'm crazy jealous and very excited that you get to enjoy this crazy little puppy!! Please keep the updates frequent :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
So Cute! Looks like you're going to be busy chasing this one around the house!:rofl1:

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
She looks like fun ;)
What a great experience and opportunity for you!
Can't wait to hear more, and see TONS of pictures!

In the 30 minutes you had her, she all ready beat out my chow in destruction in his entire 1.5 years. Hats off, she'd have me whooped and out in the dog house quick...but, it does sound like she will least keep you very entertained and on your toes. :D

Love her ears, and let us know what's left of your house when her time's up there. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.