Pippa vom Johnson Haus

Pippa vom Johnson Haus (pictures fixed)

Pippapotamus [pip uh pot ah mus] (Canis amphibious): noun, pl. pippapotami: small, black, carnivorous mammal native to the Eastern United States which displays characteristic behavior quirks otherwise unknown to the Canis genus. Respiratory system is structured so that Pippapotamus must constantly circulate air in order to avoid suffocating, which results in episodic "scream-barking" followed by short sprints into solid objects and other animals.

This puppy is a superstar (and very, very intense...the constant eye contact is a little unnerving haha). Way more serious than any of our family dogs. She has no time for my stupid shenanigans! Very reserved...I see lots of socialization in our future! Not a single accident in the house...polite with my parents' dogs...already defaults to a sit/stay and heels **** near naturally. PLUS SHE IS SOFT AND FLUFFY AND I LOVE HER

Sorry for those who have seen some of these on Facebook already...I will be taking more this week/weekend I am sure!

This one is not a clear/good shot but it gives you a better idea of her structure. She's about 10.5 lbs right now (no idea how tall...she's never on the ground long enough for me to even think about measuring her!)

Edit: Fixed?!

Last edited:
Oh my god she is perfection!! I'm in love and we so need more pictures. Like, a lot more. Now.

Equinox

AHHHH. THERE SHE IS!! I already freaked out over these pictures on Facebook, but I LOVE her! And I am so, so happy for you, to know you finally have your GSD puppy and a Johnson Haus pup at that. I know you've admired the kennel for a long time :)

When one of the breeders posted about the puppies going home that day, I definitely went a little crazy telling her how stoked I am to watch one grow! She remembered you being really excited when you picked her up :D So yeah, more pictures please!! And regular updates!

Woah. Hold on. WAY TOO CUTE. *dies*
Ohmygod she is too cute. <3
What a cute little nugget
SO. CUTE. It actually made my chest hurt a little…
Thanks, guys! I am so in love

She sounds so perfect
So far so good haha it helps that I broke my arm and can't work so I've been here to wear her out and keep her mostly out of trouble.

POST MOAR PICTURES.
we so need more pictures. Like, a lot more. Now.
Hahaha I'm working on it! I had to buy a new SD card today so pictures will be happening shortly.

AHHHH. THERE SHE IS!! I already freaked out over these pictures on Facebook, but I LOVE her! And I am so, so happy for you, to know you finally have your GSD puppy and a Johnson Haus pup at that. I know you've admired the kennel for a long time
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG! I could not be happier.

When one of the breeders posted about the puppies going home that day, I definitely went a little crazy telling her how stoked I am to watch one grow! She remembered you being really excited when you picked her up So yeah, more pictures please!! And regular updates!
Hahaha oh my gosh poor Dennis I was so excited I nearly beat him home to get her.

Equinox

Oh! Been meaning to ask, I know who Pippa's dam is, but who's the sire? You can message me on FB or PM me if you want C:

Equinox

Am I not supposed to post her lineage? It's on the website!

Sire is Fawkes: http://www.johnsonhaus.com/Fawkes_vom_Johnson-Haus.htm
GAAAH. I love that dog!! He is gorgeous, and I adore his structure. His build, bone, color, head... love. His pedigree is really intriguing, too (in a good way).

And no haha, I just know some people are more private about that kind of stuff and prefer to share privately. I didn't want to assume, though I share Trent's pedigree left and right so I'm definitely not one of those :p

(oh and look, my Random Question is "A black dog is what color?")

She's only been here two weeks and she already sprouted legs (??!!) and gained nearly 5 pounds. STOP IT JUST STAY TINY FOREVER

Looking like a real dog

SHE IS SO SERIOUS I LOVE IT

This is 90% of my life.

Puppy ping pong is her favorite game EVER

I am secretly thrilled that she is a digger like Mammoth was.

Members online

No members online now.