Mind. Blown.

noludoru

Bored Now.
After ten years of not understanding the key components of fetch (that you bring the ball back, not run around in circles with it), I came home tonight, sat on the couch, and had a toy thrust into my side. I threw it. We repeated this a few times until I realized what was happening.

He just magically learned how to play fetch. My roommate is insisting he already knew and that he's been playing fetch with him all month. But no one taught him. He just magically learned.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Cynder does this every so often. She's 8.5 and has never really played with toys, ever. But every so often she decides now is the time to play fetch, of chase Abrams around with a toy in her mouth. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever actually seen her play with a toy. It's always so nice.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Cynder does this every so often. She's 8.5 and has never really played with toys, ever. But every so often she decides now is the time to play fetch, of chase Abrams around with a toy in her mouth. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever actually seen her play with a toy. It's always so nice.
It's just soo weird to me! We've tried to teach him to play fetch, and it hasn't worked. And suddenly he's bringing toys to me after I throw them. Weird dog!

Members online

No members online now.