Quest has a new home

Dekka

Just try me..
I have posted on FB but not on here. Quest was starting to go after Dekka. Dekka was doing nothing to instigate it. The final straw was when Dekka was sleeping on the bed and Quest went over to harrass.

The part that was so weird is that Quest loves other dogs. Maf's dogs can come over, sleep in her bed, eat her food, stay for days.. and Quest thinks its great.

I knew that two female terriers in an apt was a risk. But I was hoping it would work out. It didn't. And that means the end of my line. With Quest goes the last chance I have of continuing on.

I put the word out there, everywhere it seemed. And the crazy came out to want my dog. However by throwing a large net it allowed me to be very choosy. Finally after what was forever a lovely family who is familiar with JRTs, who lost their dog back in May after a good life. They came with reference, and an album of pictures with their last JRT from start to end.

When they left Quest was sitting on the daughter's lap all "I have a new family now, see ya" lol. The daughter wasn't holding her, Quest was very happy to lie there and leave.

Its a very bitter sweet happiness when they go to new homes so late in life.

Dekka however is thrilled that she is gone. We were crating and rotating.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
So sorry that it didn't work out :(

Glad you found Quest a good home, and that Dekka will be much happier.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Sorry you had to make such a hard choice, but happy that it's best for them both!

Dekka

Just try me..
Thanks.

Her new home called yesterday. They love her to bits. They had lots more questions and had stories to tell me already. They told me (again) that I could come see her any time.

Sad but so thankful. It was getting really stressful here. Poor Dekka lost weight from stress... but that is a new thread.

Members online

No members online now.