The Official Pirate x Fiona Thread!

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Hey everyone! For those who didn't already know, I would like to formally announce the breeding of Ch Omegan's Fire The Cannons "Pirate" to Gladwyn Prima Ballerina "Fiona" :D

We have waited a long time for this litter and now Fiona has finally come into season, so I thought I'd put all future updates in one thread so it would be easy to find :)

Pirate:

Fiona:

Send fertility vibes our way!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Hooray...more puppies :)

Good luck...may there be many little BC Jelly Bean puppies!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
How's Fiona's SAR training going? We never hear enough about that! ;) I bet her handler is bummed to take time off.

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
How's Fiona's SAR training going? We never hear enough about that! ;) I bet her handler is bummed to take time off.
She's doing great- she's close to being able to take the FSA (don't ask me what that stands for LOL), which will make her deployable I guess. Honestly the SAR world confuses me!! Basically, she has to do basic obedience, "junk" agility (like walking up ladders, across planks, etc), two rubble searches and directional control (being able to send her to a target from 25 ft away).

My mom is somewhat bummed, she actually has a Working Dog Conference this week and was supposed to bring her, but alas Fiona had other plans ;)

Members online