Lost Greyhound, Oakland, CA

This is a crosspost for a friend on another fourm..Please please, if anybody lives in this area, please offer a minute or two of your time to help find her. Permission to crosspost.

"I was coming back from an agility class with Ivy when I discovered that Giselle was not there. Apparently, my dad left the front door open for just a second and she ran out. He never saw her leave. Nobody has seen her."

Time she was last seen: 9:00 am. She probably ran out between 10 am - 11 am.
Colors: White and Red
ID: No ID of any kind except her racing tattoos
Contact Information: PM me

Please, if you're in this area, please help!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
bump!

Giselle is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. =( My Gonzy loves her, and if anyone in the bay area can do anything to help, that would be amazing. She needs to be home!

Here are some pictures of the gorgeous girl...

Whew!!! Shes home!

heres the update from her owner:

"Thank you all so much for the words of encouragement and support!!! I posted about Giselle on Greytalk, and a member from across the Bay graciously came out here and helped me search for her. They were driving through the area while I was putting up flyers, and then I noticed a "Found Greyhound" flyer. I called the family, and, sure enough, it was Gissie.

Turns out Giselle was following a random jogger when this family found her and took her in. It was so sweet because their little son was crying when he realized that I was going to take Gis away. They don't live very far from here so I'm going to drop off a Thank You card + some treats for their two dogs.

That was the worst seven hours of my life, but I'm glad it ended quickly. I dreaded having to come home and going to sleep not knowing where Gissie was. Thank you all. PT prayers really do work"

Yay for Greytalk and the Amber Alert forum!! Having participated in a few Greyhound searches myself, I know how stressful and sad it can be. I am so glad this pup found her way home.

Members online

No members online now.