Sweet Dreams, Gipsy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am really glad you found them. ONce in a while when Mary is on my mind, it does help to go visit our time together. IT brings me comfort. Making a slideshow is good medicine for an aching heart.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Oh hunny. I am so so sorry. :( While for the best, it is devastating none the less. They don't live nearly long enough.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Oh, Laura. I'm so very sorry. She left you with some wonderful memories that you'll have for a lifetime. *hugs*

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm so sorry Laura :( My heart broke when you told me. She was shown so much love in her time here, and I'm sure you have plenty of happy memories that I hope you can soon think of when you think of her and be comforted by. ((((((((hugs)))))))))

Run free from all that ailed you, Gipsy.

GipsyQueen

Thank you, for all the kind words. We're doing alright - though my heart broke when I came home (I'm staying at my parent's for a few days, since my dad had to go on a buisness trip yesterday :( ) and there was no thumping tail - and I called her name, but of course no one came...

We are finding comfort by looking at some old pictures - so I though I'd share some more. :)

Gipsy with her secret santa (she LOVED that thing):

You always let us dress you up...

...even if it looked crazy.

[/IMG]

You always loved sleeping on mats... and carpets.

(((((MOREHUGS)))))))

I've cried every time I've looked at this thread and the other one. Gipsy has a special soul and it shines through her eyes and the love and joy between you radiates from your photos, the ones of you together and the ones you took.

There's something special and different about the ones that grow up with us, love us through all the changes and into adulthood. We change, but the love between us doesn't. They are our stability in the midst of so much change, so fast. They teach us. They believe in the good in us and bring out the best in us.

I believe they never stop watching over us, and that someday, if we're paying attention, we look into the eyes of another one and know they've been sent -- or sometimes even have found their way back to our side <3

Still hurts like crazy though.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
RIP Sweet girl.
I am so sorry for your loss.
May she run free <3

(((HUGS)))

Doberluv

Oh those pictures of her show such a full life for her and for you and your family. Beautiful pictures. She was such an adorable puppy. She looks a little like my Bonnie and I know that wonderful Lab temperament so well. Just look at her putting up with anything the kids throw at her...wearing silly clothes, tagging along with the kids everywhere. She was a great dog.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm so sorry for your loss, but what a wonderful full life of love you have to look back on :) those photos are wonderful - made me tear up a little :)

GipsyQueen

Thank you - to know Gipsy touched so many means alot. Renee - those words are beautiful, and so true.

We found our old camcorder last night for somereason and a bunch of untitled tapes. Turns out I taped everything that Gipsy did for a while. Even a walk through our neighbourhood with Gipsy. Gave us all a pretty good, thanks to my 10-year-old self's comments. Things like, "This is mine and Gipsy's flower bed. Gipsy helps me dig holes for my flowers. These are our favorit flowers *zooms in way to close to flowers*."

Members online