Shaffer's new mommy

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
at least for now..this pic was taken a while back, but she still looks the same. I wuv my momma. Shaffer is a barker..and that will have to be worked on..i bet he is a fence jumper too, but her back yard is fenced 8 ft and a taunt wire was run along the bottom, along with a ridge of concrete years and years ago. I have shaff with me now while mom went to the doc..i can prove i bathed all three at once because i took a pic..he will go home clean and shiny so Momma will like him even more..brushed as much lose hair off as possible too! I don't want her to have more work, i want this to be a good experience for both.

Attachments

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
That aint shaffer Renee..that's mary.......but i will take one of them together. She said he came today (when they were out in the yard) when she called (yesterday he didn't) and she seemed pleased.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
That is a young Mary at that..wasn't she pretty? It was fourth of July and i wasn't leaving her home alone..so mom was hanging on to her for me while i took pics. Mom makes all her own dresses and never wears slacks. I can't imagine her looking any other way then she does in this picture.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She still wears the same sky blue coat..i remember being lost in katz discount store when i was very small..i couldn't find the blue coat..and now i go from isle to isle looking for her at the grocery ..and i am still looking for that coat.same one 35-40 years later. She said she is going to have to give it up for it will not take another washing. She always looks nice and i am such a mess with my paint pants, and uncut overgrown hair..she changes her house dress to her store dress and i am just a wreck when we go out..i wuv my mommy!

gapeach

Big Mutts
I'm glad to hear your mom will be keeping him. I think they will be great company for eachother. I don't think my Grandma would know what to do without a dog in the house.That's so sweet about her blue coat.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Has anyone ever said that your mum looks like the Queen of England? Because I think she does! :)

I'm so glad Shaffer will be so well looked after!

Members online

No members online now.