Babe Begs!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
You know how you often see most of the time small breed dogs sit back almost completely on their bums with their little paws up and beg? Atleast my mums poodle and sisters Maltese does this and her past toy poodle ralph. Well I was sitting here eating some chips and I have given her chips in the past and is the only dog of mine who likes them. So i was sitting there and she was begging with her eyes at me and i kept looking at her and saying No. I really wasent wanting slimy fingers if you know what i mean :) . Then all of a sudden she sits up like alittle bunny reminded me of my mums toy poodle and shocked and made me laugh so hard that it scared and she kinda tipped over and looked all shocked at me lol. And im such a bad authoritarian because I then gave her a couple chips. I know im bad but it was cute :p .

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
thats what I thought too that why is surprised me so much I have never ever seen her do that before.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus does it too!! But I taught him how to do it! But as everybody here knows he is an expert beggar from the stranger/sandwich incident!! Lol! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i taught all my dogs..but Mary wouldnt' even try until after Bronki died..now at 12 she sits pretty so sweet..itsn't funny? And she is proud of it too. Go Babe..hope she got an extra treat for that. I think each dog has his own sit pretty style..my mom's would sit with her legs and paws out a little so she looked like she was saying "i am a butterfly"..Vic has to put his legs straight up and waver a bit (hard when you have a little bum to balance on) to keep his balance. Bronki was a pro and could sit that way for a very long time. Can you take a pic?

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwwww, she's Gorgeous!!! What a lovely photo! I think all dogs are born with that "look!" I certainly haven't met one who hasn't been able to wrap his/her owner round their little finger with that "LOOK"

Colby does that :)! Tippy does it sometimes too, but May sits there giving me her "I'm a poor starving dog" look.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol good to know Babes not the only one and next time i will be ready with the camera to show you all its so cute. :)

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Renee750il said:
Shiva did it a few times when she was still a pup, but she's stretched out and has such a big body that she's quit. She's strong enough to still do it, I'm sure, but she's so good at "The Look" (http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=896&cat=500&page=1) and the basic "Snatch and Run" that it's all moot to her, lol!
Yes, I'm familiar with "The Look". Rocky, gives it to me, what, every time I begin to eat? He can make his eyes like glisten and he pulls back his ears slightly and just stares. It's funny! I laugh and can't help but give him a little nibble. :)

Members online