Places to get crates online?

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
i have a couple good ebay crate sellers, but they both seem to be MIA lately. was getting 27" tall 2 door wire crates for like 42 shipped

anyway yeah check ebay too

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I second ebay! My mom just ordered a two door 42" crate for $48. It certainly isn't the most *sturdy* crate. The midwest crate I have that is almost 10 years old is still in better shape construction-wise than the new one. BUT, for a crate trained dog that doesn't try to rip through the bars of the crate? Definitely worth the lower cost. Just because it isn't the most heavy duty crate doesn't mean it doesn't work!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My last two came from Amazon. I tried to order one from Chewy but four days after I ordered it, it still hadn't shipped, so I called to ask what was up and they were like "oh it was discontinued." Erm, thanks... exactly when were you planning on notifying me of that..? So back to Amazon where I paid like $5 more and actually got it the next day thanks to Prime.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Amazon always seems to have the best pricing on the Midwest crates I like. Yay for Prime!

Members online

No members online now.