Who has barkbox?

Briz is also allergic to poultry and I don't feed a lot on the way of grains. Since we started getting the allergy I friendly box I have only had to give away maybe one item every couple of boxes. We get lots of rabbit, pork, and venison goodies and it's helped me discover new things like the Superior Farms venison crepe as an alternative to beef hide chews.
He has other allergies too, lamb is sometimes bothersome to his gut, peanut butter gives him the runs, basically... he can have beef and fish. We've tried him with venison - it's not a favorite. He has to be encouraged to eat it. Had a wild rabbit once and that went okay, not sure how he'd feel about it in treat form.... pork gives him horrible gas lol.

I think it'll be one of those things where we just have to try it to see.

xpaeanx

So they sent me a thing that if I email people a coupon code through them, you would get 10% off.

So if anyone wants to try it and you need a coupon let me know and I can send you an email through them.

Hudson loves the toy that came in his barkbox. This morning he tried to take it outside with him. Sorry bub, that will get lost in the snow very quickly

Members online

No members online now.