Saluki/Pointer is running out of time :(

chaospony

Sadly Jack, the saluki pointer cross has been given until the end of May to find a home. He is a shelter in Dubai but can be adopted anywhere in Canada, the USA or Europe.
Adoption costs are very reasonable and cover the cost of transportation and all the permits and paperwork. Everything is taken care of, all you need to do is pick him up at the airport and start loving on him ;)
It's a long shot but does anyone need Jack in their lives?
All the dogs at this shelter are given obedience training on a regular basis.

Pics and a video of Jack are here...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...441627922551426_1356379887_n.jpg&size=640,424

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Is he in Canada already? Seems crazy to spend all the time/money to get him there and then give him a deadline. :(

chaospony

No Stardogs, he is still in Dubai. If he has a place to go, even the offer of a foster then they will hold onto him until a flight buddy can be found.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Something about him really draws me in. I really wish I could, even if it was just a long term foster. I hate living in apartments :(

chaospony

Thanks so much Speedydogs.
He is such a love and so desperately just wants to be with people. Every time my friend goes into the shelter to see him he crawls into her laps and smothers her with kisses. He's so willing to please and will do anything you ask of him.

chaospony

Thought I would update, Jack has a temp foster home in Dubai so he is off the chopping block so to speak. He has 4 months to find a home, then his foster is leaving Dubai. Fingers crossed he is on his best behavior in his foster home!

chaospony

One final update on Jack.

Someone somewhere saw Jack pass by their FB wall and sent his story to their daughter, who having grown up with a saluki X pointer fell in love with him.
Everything fell into place and yesterday Jack arrived at his forever home.

This home is beyond amazing and exactly what he needed.
He has two Australian Shepard siblings and will join his family hiking, biking, camping and running adventure tours in Kenya!
In all the videos I have seen, he is so ridiculously happy and so are his new mom and dad.

Dontcha just love a happy ending!

Members online

No members online now.