EU Constitution- Banning or altering breeds

For any fellow europeans, the following link takes you to a website that listing all the breeds they want to ban or significantly alter in the EU. Its awful how they can even contemplate trying to ban these dogs.

Here is a link to the website:

Save our breeds website

And here's a link to the list of breeds they want to ban or significantly alter:

List

I cant remember if i posted about this before, sorry if its a duplicate.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
ok wait wait wait. let me see if i am getting this correctly and not out in left field somewhere. So they want to alter all these dogs so that they don't have dew claws or long ears or long tails because those things could pose problems?

"The Cocker Spaniel is considered by the Convention to have ears which are too long. They should be bred for shorter ears or banned. " whats with that. is it just me or do people make less and less sense everyday.

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
Shadow, I am very sorry to hear that. I weep for the good people of Europe. The entire Cold War was "fought" to prevent Communism from overrunning Europe. Now, the EU "masters" want you to VOTE for it.

Another example of the "elite" thinking they know what is good for the "peasants".

Members online

No members online now.