Magic update

Hi guys
It's Judy and Magic again. Still don't have any problems????? Not that I'm complaining but I do feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Magic has been a sweet little girl and we seem to have a comfortable routine going for our household, mom included. She still doesn't like it when I go outside without her but at least she doesn't hurl herself at the picture windows anymore. I usually let her come out with me off leash when i am just going to be outside for a short time. But if I'm going to weed or be occupied with other things that will take my attention off of her then I leash her. She has a wonderful aptitude for chasing and catching a ball, and I was thinking of introducing her to flyball but there aren't any groups close to home for me to join. So we just play in her private dog park with the ball and ring and have a good time together. The real test will come when we go back to Florida and see how much of her good behavior goes along with her. She had most all of her problems when she was in our Florida home. Hopefully we will have passed the terrible twos by then and she will continue to be a sweet little girl. I'll find out in October.

At some point they seem to grow up and leave behind a lot of the problems. Shiva has turned into a model of decorum 95% of the time . . . whodathunkit :D I'd say there's a very good chance your Magic has turned the corner.

Members online

No members online now.