Your Current Dog Product Wants

Lyzelle

I want this. But I keep forgetting Zander is a "malamute mix" now. :(

And I totally want a new BackPack for him for hiking. And getting him back into Pulling/Sled work would be fun too. He needs to build muscle again...but just walking/running doesn't hit all the muscles!

spiffy

Trendy jacket, bowed collar, pricey toy, expensive crate covers ... who says you won't dig deep into your pocket if your pet is a dog. We tend to spoil our pets. :eek: We make sure that they have all imaginable comforts because we love them like our babies.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I was out walking Morgan, and had the sudden revelation that a reflective jacket might be good for walking him in the dark. Our neighborhood has basically zero streetlamps (and the ones that are installed, rarely work), so in the dark he is basically invisible.

Another thing I tend to covet are the cute fitting dog pajamas that I see around the forum. I've made Morgan a few fleece coats myself, but they are all very... rough. Functional, but not terribly fancy. LOL

Then I have occasional crazy ideas, like some basic agility equipment to play around with. (I don't even know the first thing about agility, FYI.)

All in all, I've been enjoying this thread. It's been fun to see some dog stuff that isn't just food and toys. :p

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
saw some girl running with her dog wearing this! Not only is it reflective, but it has pockets so your dog can carry your stuff! WINNING!

and a poop bag dispenser

I seriously can't wait for puppy to be old enough to go running and rock this!

It's called the pooboss k9 vest BTW lol you can get one on amazon

Last edited:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
saw some girl running with her dog wearing this! Not only is it reflective, but it has pockets so your dog can carry your stuff! WINNING!

and a poop bag dispenser

I seriously can't wait for puppy to be old enough to go running and rock this!
Oh sweet! I swear, Fran, you are the queen of the internet. I can never find anything, no matter how hard I Google.

I did realize after I posted that the backpack that Morgan already has does have a reflective stripe on it, but it's kind of overkill for just walking around the neighborhood. lol.

FG167

I want a tunnel for my Silvia Trkman online classes. And new rolled leather collars for Eden and Limit...and a Boomerang tag for Limi.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
maxfox, I really like my Hurtta reflective vest for Aeri - it is so reflective it reflects during the day too! LOL No room for carrying stuff, but certainly makes you visible and it's very lightweight, so perfect for summer.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
maxfox, I really like my Hurtta reflective vest for Aeri - it is so reflective it reflects during the day too! LOL No room for carrying stuff, but certainly makes you visible and it's very lightweight, so perfect for summer.

Thanks, I like that option as well! Is it adjustable enough to fit over a fleece coat in the winter, too?

monkeys23

Omfg, it also comes in PINK! :D

I should be good and get orange in the interest of advertising we are not wolves more loudly than their orange collars do already.... but pink would be so fun!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Yep, the Hurtta hi vis vest has a ton of adjustment, so as long as your pup doesn't end up at the far end of the size range it should work well over various layers in the winter. :)

monkeys23

That is awesome Stardogs. I'm glad I hadn't gotten Ruffwear visibility vests yet. I am liking these Hurtta ones a lot more.

Toller_08

My current want appears to be something that does not exist! I want a cute, puppy sized collar with Kangaroos on it. Google has failed me, though. So has Etsy. :-(

I did find one with Koalas, but that would clash with the Kangaroo tag I'm going to buy her. And it was too wide.

If I can't find one, I also want a nice teal collar and harness. But I can't decide if I want patterned or plain... I just know I want her colour to be teal.

I still need to get a soft crate and a plastic Vari as well. And I'm thinking a reflective vest might not be a bad idea once she gets a bit bigger. And I probably need to get her a sweater of some sort, but not too expensive since she's going to grow a lot. I just don't want her to freeze on the way to/from work.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I always have a list of wants for the dogs that seems to grow faster than I can buy. These are the current wants:

The boys:

1/4" nice leather lead
Collars (both nice leather one and a cute fabric one) I'm really loving some of the stuff AddisonLogan has on Etsy
New Primo Pads
PJ's for Brawt, poor little fella gets cold, but his short little legs don't help him in this department..

Cali:

Custom carved leather collar
New leather lead (I really like the one Fran posted from BLD)
Leather Slip from Master's Pride
New show lead and chain (all black) I'm still torn between Steve Guitron and BraidARoo on Etsy.
Nice strong tug toys!
Kool Koat

General:

Dog Pacer
Kuranda Bed for outside (next summer)
Air Force Blow Dryer
Interactive puzzle toys
A nice bag for attending trials, packing items for class, etc (I've been eyeing the Super Organizing Tote from thirty-one)

crazedACD

I want a treadmill like really badly. For me and the dogs. I don't know if my second story floor could hold such a thing though especially with me running on it, hah. And I want to move in a year or two and don't want to move it.

Members online

No members online now.