California Chazzers! Help?

Equinox

Is there anyone between the Los Angeles, CA area and either Eugene or Portland, OR willing to help transport a dog for me? I might need a few legs, as it's a 13 hour one way trip. She's social, travels well, and fits in a Vari #400 crate. This would be as a favor for me personally, so I'm not looking to contact rescues or anyone I'm completely unfamiliar with.

Equinox

That would be INCREDIBLE, and I'd be so grateful.

I have one friend in Northern California who says she can probably do Sacramento to Redding. So now mostly looking for between Santa Barbara and Sacramento, and then Redding to Oregon.

Equinox

Haha, I'm not saying much one way or the other, just that help would be immensely appreciated and I'll share details once things have been set into motion :p

(I know, I know, I'm mean!)

Equinox

I'm keeping fingers crossed too!! Just a couple of big things to figure out.

Glad I can help! Do you have a rough idea when this transport will happen?
Hopefully sometime in November (not during the holidays of course!) :) I'm still talking to two friends to see if they can help, but neither of them have a specific time in mind either.

On the other hand, if I can't connect the transport legs (it's looking a bit scattered so far), I may just have to hold it off for a while until I can cover shipping + a new crate (since I don't want to use extra emergency or dog food/gear funds, and this came to me completely unexpectedly).

I'll know which route I'll go with by the end of the week - either way I appreciate your help/offer immensely!!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm relatively close to LA (especially at school...) but it sounds like you have that portion covered...

Equinox

I'm relatively close to LA (especially at school...) but it sounds like you have that portion covered...
Seems so - thanks so much though!!

I wish! But my car isn't safe for long distance, and renting a car is insanely overpriced for anyone under the age of 25 (in my area). Otherwise a weekend road trip would be so much fun, and I'd visit everyone along the way.

Members online

No members online now.