New from NY!

Hey everybody! Been lurking on this forum and saw quite a few familiar faces, so I decided to join in on all the fun. My name is Alexis and I work as a Vet Tech and Pet Sitter in Albany, NY. I love photography, and all things animal, but my passion lies with training. I hope to one day make a career out of it.

I have way too many of my own pets, but my "main man" is my guy Aiden. He's a 3.5 year old GSD (West German Showline/West German Working). We love Schutzhund (well, I think I might love it a little more than he does :p) He's a big loveable goofball who makes me laugh my head off every day.

0508 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

578259_10151809918410627_798153137_n by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

_MG_0845 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

218 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

stack2 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

He's also a very serious boy who is very protective of "Mom"

1140 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

We also live with our 9 year old Beagle named Freckles, 4 year old Pit mix, Penny, and my 15 year old cat, Sox.

xmas2 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

_MG_0943 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

As you can probably already tell by the content of this post, I love taking pictures of my animals. I got my first DSLR camera this year and have been addicted ever since. So just as a warning, you'll probably get lots of pictures in my posts to come ;)

I am also a big reptile/exotics enthusiast, and although I love them, I know lots of other don't, so I'll save their pics for another time. I've got quite a few snakes, some Crested Geckos, a Red Footed Tortoise, some fish, and too many tarantulas (all my BF's fault!)

Thanks for looking! I'm excited to meet you all!

Equinox

Hello, stranger :D I'm Grace with that dork of a dog named Trent, in case you couldn't tell.

So great to see you here, I can never get enough of your photos. Love the recent ones of the two of you training! Are you still expecting the new girl?

Stick around, okay?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
WELCOME WELCOME :D we can never get enough pictures around here. You are very talented and wow what a darling dog!

Welcome to the forum! I think you'll find your interests line up very closely with a lot of us!

Aiden is gorgeous and looks like you two have an amazing relationship. Looking forward to getting to know you, your dogs and see more of your photographs!

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the nice words! Falon & Grace- so awesome to see you here!
I definitely think that I'm going to like this forum :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Welcome! Your dogs are gorgeous!
And I can't wait to see pictures of ALL of your pets. Except the spiders. You don't have to show them lol.

FG167

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the nice words! Falon & Grace- so awesome to see you here!
I definitely think that I'm going to like this forum :)
You will, it's by far my favorite :D

I wouldn't have Limit if not for this forum - I had never heard of a Kelpie before!

Equinox

You will, it's by far my favorite :D
Same here!

We have an awesome group of members, incredibly cool dogs, and brilliant photographers. I'd say you'd fit into all three groups, so Chaz will like you, too :)

Awesome! I can't believe it took me so long to find this! I'm already overwhelmed with searching through all the threads that I want to be involved in.

tzigane

Um, if your dogs go missing, don't come look in my apartment, k? K.

(Not that I'd be able to handle that many large dogs in my itsy bitsy apartment - that's totally beside the point.)

Also, welcome!

Members online

No members online now.