Dog Breed Pics

jaquino83

Hey guys,

I found an adorable website that has over 200 dog breed images that go on Italian charms where you can customize it with your pet's name at www.elite-charms.com . It is so cute, I just got one of my Boxer with it's name "Vito" above it and it is adorable. Everyone loves it. These Italian charms are addictive.

-jennifer

Fran27

Am I the only one who is slightly irritated by people whose first post is a link to a site selling stuff?

jaquino83

I am actually new here and just introduced myself a bit ago and find it really uncalled for when people call my helping others find something cute "irritating."

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
Well the only reason they say that is because it just SEEMS like you're using the board to advertise things. And granted that's probably not your website, but still it's just the point. There's been a few times where people just get on here to sell stuff. I don't find it irritating at all, and I don't really see why she said that about your post, it was just for us to see some cutre things that we all may enjoy, maybe she misread it, i don't know.

Dreeza

i think fran's reasoning had to do with the fact that it was your very first post. so many people come on here and make 1 or 2 posts, advertising their company, and then never say anything else.

and when ppl do that, it is kinda irritating...but if you didnt come on here to do that, then welcome! :)

Fran27

It was your first post. It's not personal, I've just seen it happening quite a bit... So yeah, when it happens all the time it gets old.

If you're just new here and didn't come to sell stuff though, I'm always happy to see new members.

jaquino83

It's OK. I understand the irritation behind it. I just found that cute website and had to share it. I can see how it looks suspicious though. Thanks for the warning.

-jen

Members online

No members online now.