Malamutes

Why don't you post a photo in the breed forum and we'll see if we can't help you out with the ID. Give us a description of how old your dog is, how much it weighs, about how tall it is and some of its behaviours. ;)

I have no scanner.I have two one looks like a small wolf it's tan has med fur.And the other one is top black and the legs tan.

Amstaffer

MOODYGIRL said:
I have no scanner.I have two one looks like a small wolf it's tan has med fur.And the other one is top black and the legs tan.
I am guessing Husky, Tan in much more common in Huskies. When you say small....85lbs.....45lbs...what is small to you?

Malamutes are big dogs (85 to 100+)
and usually black (gray) and white

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Black and tan in a malamute :confused: ... with a wolf-like appearance?

Hm... that's not the normal color of malamutes. The way you described it, it actually sounds like a German shepherd.

If it's too small to be a Shepherd it's too small to be a Mal. They're probably both Sibes or a mix of Sibe and Mal. Mals can have a saddle back and can also have tan colouring but wolf colouring is more common. But it could also be a Canadian Inuit Dog...they kinda look like Mals and can have a wider range of coat colouration

Richie12345

do you have a picture phone? you can send the picture to your email and then post the picture...

Members online

No members online now.