Pugslee

Richie12345

Well, today I went to my friends house, rang the door and hid (stupid little inside joke). Well my friend, Kyle, opened the door and a Pug came running out the door! Kyle started freaking out, Pugslee (The pug...duh :rolleyes: ) was running in the middle of the street. Kyle and his mom was chasing her, trying to catch her. And a neighbor came to help them out... still no luck... I kept on telling them to offer her a treat and they finally did. Pugslee walked right up to the treat and Kyle's mom picked her up and placed her in the house... Turns out that they were dog sitting for a family that was vacationing. What a little trouble maker

Fran27

I know it's sometimes hard with escape artists, but I think they should have known better... You don't open a door without making sure the dog is not going to get out. We do it with Boris sometimes but we know him, and we know he won't go far and will come back right away.

And this is exactly why I don't think I will ever trust anyone with my dogs.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
A lady down the street from us has two pugs and boy do they look ike a handful :D but so cute. I can see how the pug could take advantage of the unsuspecting babysitter lol.

Plus if they are only watching the dog they might have forgot he was even there when the door rang. it's tough when you don't have dogs and then suddenly you have to take all these precautions for a week while you babysit ...er... puppysit rather.

Members online

No members online now.