Yuckaduck's Yukon

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Here are two pics of yukaduck's puppy, Yukon. My puter's running really wierd today so forgive the feet being chopped off in the first picture. I don't know if it's my puter or if it's photobucket.

Y

yuckaduck

Thank you for posting them for me because I can't get anymore than an x so I had someone else do it. My computer keeps freezing on me think it is having a melt down in this heat and humidity. Isn't he cute. You see why I love him so much now. He is a gem, at least I think. :) :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
that's no problem. He is very cute. Sorry I chopped off half the first pic though, I think it was photobucket's fault that happened. I hope things work out with the trainer, let me know what she says.

Susi

hi yuckaduck,

this is susi from this morning at around 0830 in the chat with the two Ridgebacks Ashiki and Charu. At last I can see your sweetheart, yucon. He is really lovely and hase such a sweet face. Hope to hear from you soon and in the chat. Give Yucon a big kiss from me and a lick from my two girls

love susi

Julie

I am back again.
What an adorable picture! This is the second pup (I have seen on this forum) that looked similar to our dog, Rocket. And she really is a "police dog". But also a great family dog, great with the children.
Good Luck,
Julie.

He's going to be a handsome big boy. He's got great legs and his feet are really good. I love seeing a German Shepherd pup that doesn't have splayed feet. They should look like Yukon's!

I think he's irresistable . . . lol, but everyone will tell you I think German Shepherd pups in general are irresistable . . . but Yukon is one unbelievably cute pup. And those eyes are just FULL of mischief - tells me he's a happy pup in a loving home better than anything else could.

Members online

No members online now.