Kongs

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Hey all! I was just wondering what kind of Kong you and your pup(s) prefer? I had no clue there are sooooo many....LOL I've got three of the beehive looking ones, but after looking through the site, I realized, there are many more. So, what kind(s) do you have? ;)

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Misha's just got a 'normal' medium red kong - next time i'm back in the UK might look around for some of the others, I prefer shopping for her than for me :D

bubbatd

Chip has the medium size....I felt the big one would have to stuffed with more goodies....which he doesn't need ! He gets his treats out too quickly !!! really doesn't play with it....just brings it to me to fill.!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
LOL GO Chip! Martine, I'm like that, too! I prefer shopping for my pets to shopping for myself! ROFL.

This one looks like fun!

So does this one...

LOL :D

Saje

Island dweller
Yesterday I bought the water kong because I wanted them to each have their own colour. And then I discovered it's full of foam which is why it floats! I don't care about that. So I cut it out and now I have two large kongs one black and one blue and one XL red

RD

Are you dead yet?
The boys just have the classic kongs, Dakota's is large and Ripley's is the tiny puppy kong.

Blue has a medium red and a glow-in-the-dark kong on a rope for outdoors. Bailey has a extreme kong. Im getting at least 2 more after pay day so Blue allways has at least one in the freezer.

bonster

Disappointed :(
Bonnie has a black 'beehive' style and a large supply of peanut butter to fill it! Plus an aqua(?) kong - not tried yet, a blue 'floating behive' on the end of a short rope, as she's getting better with water, and - the favourite for games - an air kong (in the pic) for fetching, which she really loves - kind of like a large sausage shaped tennis ball on a string!

Fran27

Mine has the large one. He doesn't care much for it except when there is stuff in it of course :D

Good to know that they like the air kong. I've been tempted to buy one so I might go ahead and do it now, as Boris is a fetch freak :D

Members online

No members online now.