petsaver.com

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
this is where i found Victor.. i knew he was for me...just as soon as i saw this pic that was the end of the search and the beginning of our journey together. When i tried to call the number i was told it was no longer a working...please check again. I was so sad, but Kelly said to keep trying so i called the police dept of the small town looking for their shelter..they had no idea who i was talking about ..then kelly found the woman that was head of save-our-strays so it all worked out just fine. just a phone thing she was having problems with the long distance...i was curious if anybody else that post got their dog from petsaver as well.

Attachments

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I havent but I just wanted to say how weird it is to see him standing completely still who knew the personality waiting to burst out :).

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
he has turned out so fine..i just gotta plug petfinders..i keep calling it petsaver i got to correct myself from here on..but pet saver they were for he would have been dead if Connie hadn't driven to the pound and rescued him. i hope other people will look there as i did. it was so easy to type in what i wanted and my local. YOu could see all the animals that were available. I ad looked for several days and hadn't seen "the one" but boy did i fall for him.this pic has some special feelings for me. I saw it and just knew .that's the one..him...oh my! I bawled like a baby when they said the number had been disconnected..it was april 1 too, i thought that just so mean. Bronki had died two weeks before and Mary was uncommunicative..her heart was broken and so was mine. two mothers without a baby boy is just wrong. There was a baby boy for us both!!!!!

I dont want to think of these 2 without each other. I was worried when I told the roommates that one of them or both of them had to go, I was tired of her moodyness and slightly and growwing violent attitude towards the other roommate. I was worried because Bailey might go with them or her.

I cant wait till I can get the dog room and run completed for those 2.

Bluedawg was destined to go to the shelter if it werent for me, he has and still can be a pain in the a$$, every day Im glad I brought him home.

Any dog I ever get from here on out, Bluedog is my first dog, will be a rescue.

Members online