What Would You Do If ?

Like most other people there are times when i would consider it but when it comes down to it i wouldnt. iVE been offered money for my dog but its been more than easy to say no. my dog is so special because hes just like me, hes soo goofy and smart i constantly wondered how bored id be with the poodle next door lol

Fran27

Well it depends on circumstances. By no means do I think that money can get everything and that love is worth any kind of money but... I want a family, and because me and my husband have problems conceiving, we have to spend thousands of dollars in infertility treatments, and we don't have them. With one million, I could afford to try much longer, and I would have my family eventually, plus I would be able to adopt one or two other dogs that need a family, too.

Just wanted to say, don't be too fast to judge people is all. My dog is only 6 months and I love him a lot already, but having a family is more important to me. It would break my heart, but a baby smile would make up for it. If it wasn't for that.. no amount of money would ever be enough.

Members online