Official "Flea Market" thread

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
If someone can give you a for sure "I'll take it!", let them have it, but I'll look at finances and see if I can justify spending more on a collar for Snipe and get back to you soon. :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
So cute! Wish I could, but I'm trying to get rid of some of my collars as it is so I can purchase a couple nice leather collars.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
For Sale: Roadie car harnesses

Since I saw a few other for sale posts here, I figured I'd add mine. ;)

I have six size 6 Ruff Rider Roadie harnesses for sale - I bought a case to get some for a recent car trip with the dogs and I have extras. They are all new, in the box, never worn.

Size 6 fits dogs with girths 28-31" - there are no buckles or clips so this slides over the dog's head to put it on.

The harnesses are heavy duty nylon lined with soft neoprene. The seat belt fits thru loops in the strap for a secure attachment.

Picture of size 5s on my pups (I got 6s as back up in case Aeri grows lol):

I'm selling them for $15 each plus either $6 for regular USPS shipping or $11 for Priority. The new model sells for $50 *plus* shipping and handling. Paypal is preferred, but I can discuss other options if needed.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I would buy it if it was 13 inch. Cricket has a 13 inch collar that I use the second hole on so she would probably fit it but I'm not positive. Let me measure her neck again.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I must have bad Paco fever, because this collar still being for sale is like burning a hole in my pocket. :rofl1: Even though I KNOW it won't work. :confused:

JacksonsMom

Leather Collars For Sale (Paco, Ella's Lead, CaliGirl)- one CM collar

Ok, I've got three leather collars for sale that I'm going to let go for reasons listed as well as me needing a bit of extra cash - hard times at the moment, college books made me broke (and switching classes and not able to return them even more so, LOL)

Leather collar from CaliGirlCollars on etsy. Honestly this is probably my favorite leather collar I've gotten. The quality is amazing, the design is awesome, it seems super comfortable for Jackson. I LOVE it and plan on getting another one from her if I can sell this one. I just think I prefer the buckle tapered and it's not. Jax has kind of a little neck and I don't think I can do 3/4" unless it's tapered at buckle. But it's still not a very thick collar by any means. Just great quality.

But it's 3/4" width, 10-13" length... black leather, silver hardware, red conchos. Looks WAY better in person. Worn once.
Selling it for $20 shipped (bought for $25).

Ella's Lead Small But Mighty.
pewter leather, silver hardware.
5/8" width, 10-12"
Again, been worn one time, great quality, too "blingy" for my tastes on Jackson, so he never wears it.
I'd really like to get $25 (free shipping) for it, since it was about $40 once I bought it with shipping, etc, and literally basically brand new, but talk to me.

Paco collar
Le Cheat (turned into dog collar)
5/8" width tapered to 1/2" at the buckle... 10-12"
black leather, brass hardware.
Selling for $40 shipped (bought for $60).
Love the collar and the way it looks, but now that he got a new collar with star concho on it, I don't really need two with stars, so might as well give to a good home. Worn maybe four times, probably one dog park day, two walks and a few visits to the local pet boutique.

CollarMania No Buckle Slide collar
3/4" width.
10-14"
has a red satin strip lining
$18 shipped - literally brand new. NEVER been worn in public. Tried on in the house. It's a BIT too bulky-ish for my liking, but still not a bulky collar at all. Jackson just has a really tiny neck and plus with his hair being so short, I dunno, it just bugs me. Really sad too cuz I LOVE the design.

Dogs6

Plus One
I LOVE the paco collar Brittany but I've got some expensive stuff coming up over the next few weeks and I can't justify spending that much money right now :( if you've still got in a couple of weeks though let me know!!

JacksonsMom

I LOVE the paco collar Brittany but I've got some expensive stuff coming up over the next few weeks and I can't justify spending that much money right now :( if you've still got in a couple of weeks though let me know!!
OK, no prob :) I'll definitely let you know!

JacksonsMom

Omg, a flea market section would be amazing. I know quite a few other forums have a whole section dedicated to products for sale and it's so nice to have it all in one section, but separate threads.

Members online