Acana? Thoughts

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
So the store doesn't sell the kind of food I buy anymore I was wondering what everyone thinks of acana? Is it a good quality for the money?

JacksonsMom

I have fed it for years. I stopped for a while, was disappointed w/ the changes as far as adding a bunch of lentils and extra peas and stuff. But honestly? It's what he's always done best on. We more-so feed the Singles variety, and have been rotating the Pork and Duck varieties.

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
I mostly rotate between Acana and Orijen. We carry those along with some Natural Balance, Taste of the Wild, Nutrisca, and Now at work. When a customer asks for the best kibble we carry, I tell them Orijen and Acana.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I always liked Acana a lot. Our dogs did great on it.

Unfortunately it's just too pricey to feed when I can get Fromm (which they do just as well on) for about $35 less per bag.

Definitely give it a shot!

monkeys23

I've been feeding the grain free singles in our rotation since we went back to kibble. Great quality like always. Scout particularly does really well on Acana.

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
Thanks everyone I think I'm gonna give it a shot I like that it's an all life stage food so I can feed it to both Sitkah and Laika

Members online

No members online now.