Yay!!

Ash47

Taco Dog
So this man is walking by the shop today (our grooming shop) holding a puppy. I could tell from far away that it was a bull dog of some kind, just couldn't tell which kind. Anyway, my partner goes out to talk to him and he tells her that the pup is a 5week old Pit. He was a breeder until someone stole his b!tch out of his yard. He lives with his dad still and his dad is now saying that the puppies are too much trouble and that he wants them out of his house :rolleyes:. Well, my partner told him we will take them in and care for them until we find people that are suitable to adopt them. So they are coming in Monday. I am sooooo excited that I have the chance to play a part in helping the Pit breed out. I am going to socialize the pups, train them, and I am going to thoroughly interview potential adoptees. That is what the yay title is for. I am going to try my hardest to find these babies the great homes they deserve.

The owner/breeder said that he had homes lined up, but that he found out they fought Pits. He only has 3 left, don't know if there were anymore or not. But I am just so happy. At 5weeks, they are already Roxy Mae's size!! Pics coming soon!

Ash47

Taco Dog
I will PM it to you. I don't want to put a whole lot of personal info on the web ever since Richie was "stalked" or whatever.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
yippeee what fun puppies oh boy pics pics pics..and one of that kitten too!!! Bet she's grown like a weed!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Smkie,
Don't worry... I am gonna take so many pics of them!
This cat eats everything in sight!! She has grown a lot. She just has the lankiest legs which makes me pretty sure that she is definetely half Manx since their back legs are longer than the front. I will have to get some new pics of her up.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Pittie puppies!!! I definatly will need pics. Tundra is the only one who came to me as a little puppy and she was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Pro I like hott weather more than cold. So yea I like our humidty..but not to hott. Cold weather makes my feet cold and I get sick.

Ash47

Taco Dog
I just hate how every season goes to the most extreme. Summers are 102 degrees. Winters are freaking frostbitten. LOL

Ash47

Taco Dog
Dang. You caught me! I am slacking. LOL There will be pics soon. Sorry, the camera at work has a dead battery... Work with me here. LOL

Members online

No members online now.