I've GOT to get off CHAZHOUND!

Hee hee... I'm needing to get ready to leave and head down to Bloomington to a friends house with Hunter. She lives on 25 rolling/wooded acres and has multiple ponds on the property for Hunter to swim in! Going to cookout, spend the night, and have some fun!!! But I can't log off this site!!! :eek:

Adrienne

LOL! Hope you and Hunter have an excellent time out there in the real world. Chazhound is way to addictive. Maybe we need a twelve step program? :D

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Have fun and just log off and GO!! We will miss ya but please go and have some fun, instead of being on the 'puter all the time.

I'm baaaack...

And Hunter's ONE TIRED PUPPY!!! He had his fill of swimming in a big pond full of koi (sp) fish... getting used to "diving" off a dock. A few times he would let his back legs lag a bit and kind of just fall off the dock... but then he got the hang of it and did the SUPERDOG LEAP into the water! It was sooo cool! Then I took a 4-wheeler out into the woods on the paths for like 4 miles and he just chugged along loving it! He's going to sleep for 2 days! He's such a happy dog... :cool:

Members online

No members online now.