Read This!!!

Tobysmom

We had something like that happen where I used to live too. A woman had a lioness in her backyard. I believe she had to get rid of it.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Bizzare!! Fancy thinking "Hey, You know what, I think i'll get a Lion!" Some people are so stupid!! :rolleyes:

Ash47

Taco Dog
I don't know. But I was just thinking, they sent that poor dog off to live with lots of large cats such as Tigers, Lions, etc. He doesn't know how to defend himself against those animals. And he shouldn't have to. You know? I think it's odd someone would have a pet Lion, but sweet that the dog was such good friends with him.

I was kind of worried about the poor pooch too, Pro! I wonder if it was an African lion or a mountain lion . . . it didn't say. At 400 pounds, if it were an adult cat, I'd think mountain lion, but who knows?

Nicco's right on the money - these are wild animals, not pets. That's no way for one to live.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Yea. I live in Alabama as you know so maybe I could find out about it. I have never heard about that place, but I will try and get some info. I would hope that the doggy is in some kind of fencing to protect him from the other wild animals that haven't been raised with domesticated animals.

Members online

No members online now.