dilated eyes

luvmydogs

cujo's eyes are dilated . i just noticed it, im taking him to the vet in the morning.what could be the problem???

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have no idea what would cause that..if his pupils were different then it would be head truama, but both, the only i know that causes that is drug reaction..so i am no help, i am sorry..let as know when you get back please! I pray nothing is wrong.

M

Manchesters

Dogs Eyes

Are usually dilated when they are inside. Anything other than bright sunlight will cause a dog's eyes to dilate. If the dog is acting as it normally does, don't worry about it. Don't be dragging a dog into a vet's office for no reason----that is where dogs pick up parvo and all other kinds of ailments. My dogs have not been to a vet office in about 6 years. I give my own shots, etc. and nothing much happens to my dogs. And most of mine live to be 15 or 16 in spite of having me as a mother, rofl.

luvmydogs

uhm head trauma...hmmm nothing happened to his head, he was just puking his guts out yesterday, mixed with grass, so i was wondering if he had eaten something he wasnt supposed to...
Manchesters..my parents had a dog, that never had seen a vet,no shots or anything.many many years back. when he had a cough they gave him cough syrup...etc.he was a black lab, and lived to be 19 yrs old

M

Manchesters

Cough Syrup

Hhhmmmmm, just what was IN that cough syrup? Must have been good stuff to keep him going for 19 years, rofl. I need some for myself!

luvmydogs

hes fine. i just over reacted i guess.lol everything normal. but better safe than sorry

Members online

No members online now.