Chazhound's Collars of 2013 Thread

DJEtzel

I made this collar for Recon this morning. I'm hoping to get all of the dog matching Michigan collars to win points with the inlaws. Haha.

Grab

Only one new collar so far this year. It has elephants, and zebras and hippos. What could be happier. It tapers down at the neck :)

We picked this one up in november but since Maggie just passed her therapy certification she is only now allowed to wear it. She can ONLY wear it when she is doing her therapy work.

And she got this one as her belated christmas gift since the other kids got coats. and she clearly didnt need a coat lol. It was ordered in 2012 but arrived in 2013.

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep

These are Riot and Wesley's new collars that a friend made. Wesley's you can't see very well under his coat but Riot's looks SUPER AWESOME on her. If it wasn't obvious, Riot is the red glittery and Wesley's is the green and brown.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Stan's new collar is the most beautiful collar I've ever seen! It's seriously AMAZING!

I'm getting Chloe a new Paco- she only has 2 :p

Josie and I are working on the custom design right now. I can't wait to get it, even though it probably won't be for at least a month. Waiting is SO hard!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Gah, finally found it! This thread apparently likes to hide.. So, I don't have it, however, I totally want two of this collar. I'm in love with everything but the price. And I'd probably tweak the conchos, like below.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/124285080/trail-boss-leather-collar-with-antique?

One for FutureACD, with this color concho:
anddddd.

One for Harlow with this color concho, and probably silver dots instead of antique:

Debating attempting to make it.

This is a little bit off-topic, but does anyone here sell collars on etsy? If yes how hard was it to get started, and would there be any market for martingales? My family makes them (along with nice lure-coursing slip leads) but I think we've pretty much exhausted the local market, lol.

Here are some we've made in the past - we make 2 inch, 1 1/2 inch, and 1 inch. Sorry if these are really big.

DJEtzel

This is a little bit off-topic, but does anyone here sell collars on etsy? If yes how hard was it to get started, and would there be any market for martingales? My family makes them (along with nice lure-coursing slip leads) but I think we've pretty much exhausted the local market, lol.
I used to sell collars on etsy, and still have a shop there. It's not hard or expensive at all to set up. I don't know about the market for lure slips, but I sold martingales and tons of other styles... I sold probably 3 collars in the time that I was using my shop. I went to facebook business instead and I sell collars daily there... much more publicity and it's easier to share and talk about what you can do. :)

I used to sell collars on etsy, and still have a shop there. It's not hard or expensive at all to set up. I don't know about the market for lure slips, but I sold martingales and tons of other styles... I sold probably 3 collars in the time that I was using my shop. I went to facebook business instead and I sell collars daily there... much more publicity and it's easier to share and talk about what you can do. :)
Thank you so much, I'll definitely look into that!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat

Here are some we've made in the past - we make 2 inch, 1 1/2 inch, and 1 inch. Sorry if these are really big.

Do you have a site or could I PM you? I'm very interested in a quality martingale for Merlin! Maybe 3/4 inch wide?

Members online

No members online now.