Hey Cooper. Pictures

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Here are some oics of Alex. I will get better ones when shes not away at shows.

ACooper

Oooooooooh, he's very handsome!

I like how 'Sturdy' he looks in this one!

I really like 'sturdy' looking males!

ACooper

He does have a nice head! Now when you say "had" him.........what do you mean? you kept him for a bit, or helped with him, or he was YOURS?

And I have to add that THAT is what I like best about Ronin.........for lack of a better term, he is built like a brick sh!t house, LOL, nothing looks flimsy about him :D

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Yeah. Alex throws bone BUT he also throws elegence. He throws nice heads to.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Now when you say "had" him.........what do you mean? you kept him for a bit, or helped with him, or he was YOURS?
I grew Drake out as a show prospect. He was very pretty, but now "pretty enough" for him to finish since he was a fawn.

Next weekend I'm visiting my breeder. She may have her (co-owned) blue Alex daughter (Icee) out on the road, but if she's home I'll try to get photos of her. Icee is drop. dead. gorgeous. VERY elegant, lovely head, and she moves like a dream - one of soundest dogs I've ever seen.

PS - thanks for the compliments on Ronin, Coop! You're right, he is built like a Mac truckm and he is practically invincible. He's one tough Doberman!

ACooper

Ya, I hear it's pretty hard for a dilute to finish, don't know much about the show world though.

That would be awesome to see the blue girl, I hope she's around to get some pics :D

And Ronin is quite welcome for the compliment :D I think that is the main thing that make BOTH of your babies attractive to me, they are 'built' and not fragile looking.

Members online

No members online now.