zoomer

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yup, complete with Sawyer barking his **** fool head off. :D

I haven't been out to the park that early in...well...a couple years now. We ought to get out for another good morning romp sometime when it finally freaking warms up!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
this is how i meet zoom and sawyer. I was at the dog park with Kelly (charlie is her coonhound) and she took the little video of Victor's water work. I am still as proud of it as i was that day! Mary was ruined for all time because Kelly used a slingshot to shoot treats out into the water to get her dogs to swim. Mary thought retrieving a bumper was for fools when someone is throwing food out there for pete sake. I never got her over that either...she was so good up til that point. VIc on the other hand could care less about treats in the water. WHat was funny is the fish started coming up for the treats and one day when Vic was swimming i saw his whole hind quarters sink down and bob back up. He swam in tight circles trying to see what was getting his tail! It happened over and over again. ANyways the next time i was at the park i saw THis young woman, her friend and her aussie. SO i went over feeling like a real fool and told her if she wanted to see the video i had posted it on line and gave her the link. THat brought us to where we are today! Yay! WHo ever would have guessed. I figured she would think i was some freakly lady. It didn't help i already looked good and sick by this point.

Members online

No members online now.