Lincoln's Photo thread (cuteness warning!)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah he is a little fluff ball LOL, even more so now that its colder here, he's got it puffed out. He has been a really good puppy ... of course he does the normal herding breed puppy nipping at my (and the other dogs) legs LOL, but I really (so far) dont have anything to complain about.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yes, well, dad is 16 inches tall and about 25 lbs, and mom is a little smaller at 15 inches and around 20 lbs so I assume he will be a larger mini, which is what I wanted, I didn't want a really small, finely built mini.

I think he will probably mature go be about the same size and built as dad .. if I had to guess.

Also that one ear is not erect, it just always flips up when he puts his head back lol.

I totally love MAS now like crazy in love with them now! They are (so far per my limited experience) awesome dogs!!!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I know he looks like a little bear cub, doesn't he :D

He is just a little bit bigger than our 14 inch JRT and weighs 14 lbs even :) I will have to measure him officially tomorrow.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yep, we Tom the long way around getting him but I am so glad we did, he is just awesome ... so far lol .... I keep waiting for the moment when aliens abduct my sweet angel and replace him with a heathen devil dog.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I know I am totally in love with MAS, now ... I still love my cattle dogs, but I think they were really the breed that I was meant to have ... you know? Not since my Izze have I ever clicked with a dog so quickly and completely ... at least for now LOL, even when he is being a butthead, we still love him.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
More pics, (can ya'll tell we love him, yet LOL).

More pics.

I hope his ears stay like they are now, but with teething coming, I dont know if they will or not. I was also kind of worried about his angles in his front legs (seemed a little easty/westy to me sometimes), but here as I look at him in these pics they seem ok, so maybe its just screwy puppy body stuff.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
We took a walk today and he got to see the cattle in the front pasture for the first time! They came up and he showed no fear! in fact I had to hold him back because he wanted to drive them back! LOL it was so darn cute, seeing him all puffed out and acting like a big man. The cattle believed him, though because they backed off!

Next time I will have to get a video LOL

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
More pics, good news Josefina (among others LOL make a cameo!

This is where he waits when I feed the horses and let them out in the morning (when these were taken) and the afternoon:

Lincoln playing with his big sis :)

Members online

No members online now.