I finally got a tattoo of Cricket

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I've been planning this tattoo for quite a while. I almost wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it because of Cricket having her extraction and my transmission on my car breaking. So glad I was still able to make it happen.

The beginning

During

Final
Sorry it's a little fuzzy in the middle pic. I will get better pics when it is healed.

My tattooer took better pics with her phone but I need to get her permission probably before I post that pic here but if you have instagram you can see it if you check out her page @tattoosbyanya

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
OHMYGOODNESS <3 I adore it. Amazing job by the artist. I freaking love all of your tattoos! If I get a tattoo I honestly want to come out there and get one by your tattooer no joke.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
OHMYGOODNESS <3 I adore it. Amazing job by the artist. I freaking love all of your tattoos! If I get a tattoo I honestly want to come out there and get one by your tattooer no joke.
I'm somehow going to make it happen to get my butt to VA sometime in the next year or so to get work done from this artist. Immortalize the heart horse!

Staff online

Members online