Sierra's play day (PICS!)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Sierra had a good afternoon playing at her former foster mom's house with the other dogs. She had a ball, and she is EXHAUSTED!! I took a ton of pictures, so be prepared for cuteness, and please wait until they're all uploaded before posting!

Introductions: You all know Sierra, then there's the dark brindle basset-y boy named Ritchie (he belongs to Connie, the foster mom), the black and white beagle girl named Leah and the brown and white basset mix named Cracker (now Lily and Cramer, they were just adopted together and are back visiting), the older black boy is Spock and the older brown and white hound boy is Bobby. They're both "permanent" fosters as they're senior boys, never expected to be adopted. I did ask for and receive permission to post these photos. The feet you see is Connie, as I was always behind the camera!

And now the fun begins!!
(25 pictures total)

Hai guyz can I play?

Whee!

I haz a ball!

I'll get you!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
what a great day it looks like they had--all the dogs are so cute! I have to say that little black and white beagle could come live with me--then I'd have a matching set! Sierra looks like she had fun--she is so cute!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
The black and white beagle looks like a Border Collie! He's too cute!

Sierra looks like she had a blast :D

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Haha Connie seems to get a LOT of "long and low" foster dogs! It's great to see them all running around together :)

She really did have a ball, she's STILL tired out! Thanks guys!

Dekka

Just try me..
awwww, and wow look at all the snow we still have. I refuse to take pics that involve snow.

Members online