GREAT fun with a laser. pics.

S

Squishy22

This is just hilarious. My fiance got a laser for his b-day the other day. I ran the thing down within a day, because Reggin is obsessed with it. He chases it all over the house. He just wont give up. The poor dog is so convinced that he will eventually catch it, lol.

After it ran down we went and bought a high powered green laser. So now I can get Reggin some exercise since we have no yard! I can REALLY wear him out in the house now. Even hours after I put the thing away he STILL looks for it by running room from room. Its just INSANE.

I managed to get some good pics and even a video.

Here is the vid. Its so funny, you have to see it. He tries bitting at the wall. lol.

Patiently staring at it...

His pointer pose...

"Its behind the door!"

MORE....

S

Squishy22

"Its on the door!"

Patiently sitting...

On the ceiling!

Nope, on the door again!

MORE...

S

Squishy22

Under the kitchen table!

Nope on the wall!

On the kitchen ceiling!

Hes panting by now,lol.

MORE...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
He's stunning, love his muscles!

I love (what little I can see from the pics) your kitchen, reminds me of an old fashioned diner :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
He looks like he had a lot of fun! I'd be careful with the laser if I were you. We played that with Ozzy ONE time and now any flashing light he sees he chases. It drives him crazy and if I didn't keep him from doing it now, I'm sure it would become an obsession.

chanda

lol... he looks like he will never going to be tired chasing the laser...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Yeah, just be careful it doesn't get OCD :D

Because it can!! But it IS great fun now and then ;)

MicksMom

Great pics! Caleb loves to play with the laser, too. He drops "gentle" hints when he's ready to play- he stands infront of the key rack and looks from the pointer to you. It sure is fun playing with them, isn't it? But like someone else mentioned, some dogs can become OCD over lasers.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WE can only use the laser pointer with "conditions". First that victor does not bark. It took weeks. Bark and it was put away. He can not get angry, too high, and we put it away. He has learned these conditions pretty darn well and it has made him better in all aspects of play. All i can say is i would hate to be a rodent or a bird if that dog pounced down on me. At first he would grab the carpet so hard it was lifted up an inch. IT is best when i run it up the metal door he can not scratch and have him jump in reps. That is our winter play. I put the beam in teh corner of things just out of his reach. HE loves the hunt. I don't see a thing wrong with this kind of play as long as it is NOT for more then a few and if you have a dog like victor using it improperly could put him in a frenzy.
YOur dog is way more calm about it then VIc is. When i got him the first time i clicked in the batteries he got this HUGE grin on his face. I have a feeling it was used improperly before i got him, but it is his number one favorite game and i am glad he has learned how to "play" .

Pepper either doesn't see it at all or has no inkling that it is anything. SHe looks at VIc like he has lost his mind. Mary sees it but doesn't give a hoot.

S

Squishy22

About the OCD thing. I never really thought about that before hand. Last night he wouldn't quit wondering around the house whining for it. He was trying to look for it even after everyone went to bed, so I had to bring him in my room to sleep. If it gets too bad, we need to quit playing with it in the house.

Members online

No members online now.