My dogs gramma

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

mjb

Gramma looks like a lovely, sweet lady, and 10 years has not aged her at all!

My dog (and cats) do have 2 grandmas, but they both live out of our area:(. Spanky does love for the grandparents to visit, and he gets LOTS of extra treats and cuddles then.

Spanky loves to play 'grab the slipper and run' with my mother. He gets a kick out of it, and she does, too, although she tries to pretend she's aggravated! When he was younger, they had trouble remembering they couldn't put their purses down without a puppy getting into them. The first time he met one grandma, he rooted in her purse and brought her slightly chewed and scratched reading glasses to her:yikes:. She was a sport, though. One grandma loves to sit on the sofa all day with him, cuddling. And she reminds every visitor that comes to our house while she's here that we have the sweetest, most loving dog in the world!!

The dog we had before Spanky used to also get to travel to the grandparents when we went, but Spanky hasn't yet. I travel many times to the closer one by myself, and the rest of the family keeps Spanky, or my married daughter does. The other grandma has married someone with a dog, and we're wanting to try them together at one of the houses when it's going to be a fairly short visit. I think they may bring their dog down here this Spring. Once we find out they get along (and I'm pretty sure they will....both get along with everybody), then Spanky will get to go with us to visit Grandma, no matter how long the visit!!

Yes, I'll agree, every doggie can use a grandma!

Awww That's so sweet. Grandma looks like a sweet lady. Wish my dogs had a grandma. Well they do, but she's very sick. So she'll pet them but that's about all. Plus she doesn't live close to us so we only see her like once a year.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
those are great pictures--looks like GG is full of love, and they are giving it right back!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Oh yes, Bodhi LOVES her grandma... Haven't got any photos of them together though... maybe I can do that tomorrow :) Gran LOVES her Bodhi too... Or is it Great Grandma... I guess she would be...

Members online

No members online now.