Bath time?

Pam111

Just the bathing is only about 5 minutes. It's the brushing, ear cleaning, teeth cleaning, nail clipping that add on some time, but I do this all so often that it still isn't very long total. I bathe Annabelle once a week. She still does not like it. She loves the brushing, though, since that is done daily.

I've only bathed Ash once since there's really no need and he was well-behaved

RD

Are you dead yet?
Dakota takes me about 15-20 minutes to fully bathe, because he has some crazy fuzzbutt action going on and needs to have his creme rinse sit for about 10 minutes to soften it up. Eve and Dash take 10-15 minutes depending on how dirty they are. During the winter I take them into the walk-in shower and just wash them with the detachable showerhead. During the summer, I use the garden hose and spray nozzle (much faster). All 3 of the little angels behave beautifully. When I had a blow dryer, I blow dried them and that took about 20 minutes for the grrls (when Dash was a pup and Eve had a smooth coat) and 45 minutes or more for Dakota.

Zaphod takes me about 30 minutes now because he's an absolute pill about being bathed. When he finally settles down and stops rearing like a freaked-out horse, his baths progress very quickly.

Members online

No members online now.