Ouch!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
So I have these stitches in my stomach. They hurt. :( And today I was walking through walmart and my husband decided to whip the cart out from in front of my brother in law to try and make him fall (It's this love/hate thing they have going...they're always trying to trip each other up or make the other look/feel stupid) and I happened to be in the way. I got smacked HARD with the cart and almost passed out. I am still throbbing. So the question is this : what are the chances I'm suffering any internal bleeding? It was an orthoscopic (sp?) surgery, meaning they are VERY small holes but it hurts like the dickens. I have pain meds I'm taking *mmmm...happy pills* so the pain is dulled but I'm just not sure what to do.

ACooper

I would call your doctor.........and if he isn't reachable due to the weekend, I would contact an urgent care, or emergency room.

I personally wouldn't take the chance, because bleeding internally doesn't have to show much sign until it's too late in some cases.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
I'm feeling better today. I didn't go to the ER. I just took some pain meds and went to sleep. I have a follow up this week. If I'm feeling bad tomorrow I'll go in. I mostly didn't feel like an ER visit. Thank you for your thoughts though guys.

Members online

No members online now.