Reggie the Cornsnake

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I know, I know... it's been too long since I last posted photos. ESPECIALLY too long since I've posted Reggie photos. So here he is! I took him outside in the last light of the day, so they are a bit darker than I would like, but the colors are still pretty accurate. Overall, I think I did already for a first-time photoshoot outdoors with a cornsnake!

Oh, forgot to mention, he's a 2008 Classic (ak:a "Normal" cornsnake). As of his last weigh-in a couple weeks ago, he is not 136 grams. He's turning into a big boy!

"Hai. I iz Reggie."

These are pretty similar, but I thought they all turned out nice in their own ways.

Belly shots! He has very clear black & white checkers closer to his head... then they bronze and split down the center as you go towards his tail.

Moooooooooooooootion! (Sorry, I liked it. LOL!)

More belly. (Again, sorry it's a little blurry.)

You know you're lazy when you use yourself as a hammock.

THE END!

Thanks for looking!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
He's beautiful! I sometimes wonder what it's like to own a light snake - Sekai is 930g, last time I weighed him!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Thanks guys! :D I'm just thrilled with him! He's by far my biggest corn (Una is next, and she's only 26 grams), and probably the most laid back of my bunch. Never refused a meal, and is perfectly happy to be carried around. :)

Also, my goodness typos!
"not 136 grams" = "NOW 136 grams"
"ak:a" = "aka:"

Taqroy

His colors are stunning! The only snakes I've ever had are garter snakes that we've rescued for various reasons. And while they are pretty in their own way and still fun they just can't compare to Reggie, he's gorgeous!

I just love his coloration.
Making me want one even more, hehe. Just have to get my mom to believe they aren't as bad as she believes they are.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Oh he is downright gorgeous. The classics are really one of the best looking out there, even with all the morphs. :)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
His colors are stunning! The only snakes I've ever had are garter snakes that we've rescued for various reasons. And while they are pretty in their own way and still fun they just can't compare to Reggie, he's gorgeous!
Thank you! My first snake was actually a captive bred garter snake back when I was in middle school. He was neat and I loved him, but now I'm just really enjoying the personality that cornsnakes have.

I just love his coloration.
Making me want one even more, hehe. Just have to get my mom to believe they aren't as bad as she believes they are.
I love his colors, too. I bought him because he was the brightest classic available when I was looking, and in the year since he's gotten even brighter!

Oh he is downright gorgeous. The classics are really one of the best looking out there, even with all the morphs. :)
That's why I picked Reggie out for my first snake. It was so confusing at first to sort through all the different morphs and combinations, and so I decided on a classic. Well, actually I was aiming for an Okeetee, but things just didn't work out that way. I don't mind, though. Reggie has just been great. :D

Members online

No members online now.