Chaz puppies of 2013

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
One week shy of six months old, but I took this (crappy) picture today and thought to myself, "Wow. He's not a baby puppy anymore."

I weighed him yesterday and he is 56.7 pounds. (So maybe he will be under 80 pounds full grown, maybe, hopefully?)

Katem

Badger turned 6 months yesterday. I can't believe my little man is growing up so fast.

Then:

Now:

He went to the vet this past Wednesday for his rabies vax and weighed in at 107lb.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I'm riding home with puppy. She's perfect and asleep after an hour of adorable ness. No whining. I love her. Will post more later.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Badger turned 6 months yesterday. I can't believe my little man is growing up so fast.

Then:

Now:

He went to the vet this past Wednesday for his rabies vax and weighed in at 107lb.
He is gorgeous! Love that face :)

Torch

I showed Rhys for the first time yesterday and I didn't die!! It was just a little fun puppy match, and even though he didn't win, he got tons of compliments and love. He has his first UKC show next weekend.

The photos aren't the greatest but I'm glad we got some! I'm in the orange shirt with the long blonde hair.

Sassy puppy waiting his turn. Not patiently.

Nicely stacked! Love this one!

My little baby will be five months old next Friday!

Members online

No members online now.