Guess the Breed!

I was just wondering if you could help me guess the breed of my dog!
I think she is just a mutt, daughter of a mutt, but it would be awesome to have an idea of what kind of breeds are in the mix.

What do you think? I unfortunately dont have any stacked pictures. This was the best I could come up with.

Personality: She loves to play and chase a ball, is moderately active, and willing to please.

Edit: I don't know why the pictures aren't showing up. I am posting the link to the picture on my flickr account!

crazedACD

On the flickr page, click share, and copy the text in the box that says "Grab the HTML/BBcode"...make sure BBcode is checked off.

She is very cute! She definitely looks GSD, maybe with Collie?

Thanks for posting them CrazedACD!!!
Learning how to post photos will be my next goal as part of this forum :p

crazedACD

At the bottom of the share box, there is a dot for HTML, and a dot for BBcode. You need to click the bbcode one and then copy the stuff in the box :). You can click "preview" on your threads here to make sure you are getting it right before posting :).

I always thought shepherd/husky too by looks, so I am glad people are confirming that.

The only thing that makes me doubt it is I feel like she looks different from other shepherd/husky mixes I know, and I feel that her personality is TOTALLY different. She is not independent like a husky at all, has a good recall, and for both of the breeds she has pretty low energy level.
She is content with a half an hour walk and some ball tosses every day, which is much less than I would expect for that mix.

Members online

No members online now.