Your Dog's Favorite Thing in the World. EVER.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
For Norris? Well, me! Being part cattle dog, his world centers around his person, which is me. Besides that, food.

The thing he hates most is baths.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Tulsa:
Any and all toys. LOVE ALL THE TOYS. Discs probably are number 1.
She would be very happy if she never had to see a Newf again.

Rider:
Snuggles. No joke. Food comes in a close second. Anything stinky, preferably meatballs.
Major dislike is the dremel. So much woe.

Harlow:
Uhh... I honestly don't even know what she likes. I guess Josh and running like a dork.
She would like all of the rest of the world to go away now. Lol. Seriously the most pathetic dog ever.

JacksonsMom

Jackson is super crazy about food. Whenever my moms makes meatloaf, he seriously just cannot STAND IT. I can literally see him salivating LOL. But chicken, cheese, bacon, anything smelly and tasty he loooovesss and will do anything for.

He HATES thunder and gun shots or any other type of similar noise. I hate to see an otherwise fairly confident dog so scared, breaks my heart. If I could eliminate these things completely from his life, I would. We don't hear gun shots TOO often but it's fairly common since we live on a farm, the neighbors hunt on holidays and weekends and such a lot.

milos_mommy

Milo's favorite is the cuz toy. Or swimming. Probably swimming.
Benji's favorite is human food of any variety. Probably French fries are #1

Milo's least favorite is getting nails cut
Benji's least favorite is basically anything that isnt human food or stuffed toys

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Em loves to swim and loves tennis balls and loves lure coursing. She's not fond of loud popping noises.

Shadow will go to the ends of the earth for food. She loves food. She hates sneezing.

Copper will also do anything for food. Particularly pizza. She's terrified of rain.

Bloo loves me more than life itself, I don't know how to handle such adoration. I say jump, she asks how high. If I told her to go off a bridge, she definitely would. She's also really into playing with toys. She doesn't like strangers, they scare her.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Let me change my answer for Hank. I found Hank's 100% FAVORITE THING EVAR today.

Lure coursing.

He's a nut. Never seen him that cranked up before.

Members online

No members online now.