Question for IPO/Protection sport people

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Can you buy those ball on string tugs somewhere? I only see them in PP type sport videos but I think Hank would like it. We had a fleece and bungee and tennis ball toy but Hank snapped through the bungee cord. I assumed these would be sturdier?

Do they have a specific name? do they come in 'puppy' versions? They seem much more portable too than the flyball/agility style tugs I carry around.

Thanks!

I've tried googling IPO Tug toys and haven't found anything yet.

FG167

Yup! I know several agility people that use them after seeing me use them :)

Elite K-9

Hallmark K-9

Those are the two places I most often order. I prefer the Gappay balls the most. Love those! Frabo are really hard and hurt if you whack yourself with one (done it, too many times). The Elite ones are nice but look dirty and grungy after awhile and the string gets chewed on them...although it's a much softer, thicker string than the Gappay.

They come in size increments so the "puppy" one is often the "small" size. I think Elite may have a puppy one though. I don't like the toggles, they whack the dog about the face when they run.

Elrohwen

I just buy the green chuck-it balls because they have a hole, and then buy cheap rope and tie through. Haha. That's the cheaper option! And when Watson chews through the rope I can just replace it.

DJEtzel

I don't like Gappay too much, but love Elite k9's.

I also have a green squishy on a rope, and orbee on a rope from High in Trial K9 Equipment, which can be found on Facebook. ;)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

Members online

No members online now.