Snapshot from your day

Toller_08

I wish my phone took better pictures. But here is yet another cute, snuggly Journey. This is what she does most of her day when I'm not entertaining her or she's not pestering Dance or Ripley to wrestle.

I love how leggy and slight she is! So pretty. And happy.

Zonked after being bored in her kennel at an obedience trial all day and not even getting to play!

Pugs really just don't get cuter than Izzie. That's adorable.

give him some naoooo

all of them
all of them
look at that face
Isn't that the worst. I was like, "Ok, you can have this one without any cheese because I don't want it. Oh look, here is another one without any cheese. Here, this one only has a little cheese on it, you can have it. Fine, just take the plate."

FG167

Hung out with the dogs while watching a movie yesterday :)

I was sitting next to Kastle on the lounger before getting up to take the pic. Aikon is in his puppy crate teething away on some toys just to the left of that.

FG167

I love it. I love the old retired Mali. And I love your photos on the wall. <3
Thanks! :) Lies took the pictures. Steele is slowly learning how to settle in the house. He used to just...well, constantly search for explosives LOL He took turns sitting on my lap and then Jason's. Kastle worships him and is a little inappropriate with the fawning but overall, he gets along with everyone (except Pan, who he will never meet).

Cheating because this isn't a dog picture, but here is old decripi-cat:

He's 19 and is definitely starting to feel his age, but he still gets around pretty well.

Members online