New Englanders Meetup

milos_mommy

I could probably do that. What would you want to do? Maybe Fran knows of some good spots :D.
I'm not sure...I'm going with a friend who has an audition at the New England Conservatory. I doubt I'd feel comfortable driving his car in Boston, so it would need to be somewhere feasible to get to by public transportation. There's a small chance I'd stay in Brighton, but it's more likely we'll just be in Boston for the day and stay in Worcester.

crazedACD

I am very close to Worcester and it is more convenient for me to go there. I don't feel comfortable driving in Boston, and would have to take public transport out of a surrounding town.

I just found out my schedule is changing to me working Saturdays though...will you be around the 14th as well?

If we ever get the house done and field fenced we have 50 acres for hiking and a trout stream for dogs to play in...... Lake Winnipesaukee is 5 minutes from here too

If we ever get the house done and field fenced we have 50 acres for hiking and a trout stream for dogs to play in...... Lake Winnipesaukee is 5 minutes from here too
Wow, 50 acres. Man that's a lot of land.

If anyone ends up in the Hudson Valley area I am just a few minutes from a lot of great hiking trails.

From the top of Mt. Beacon you can see the Manhattan skyline, but the hike is basically straight up.

GipsyQueen

There's a small possibility that I will be in Rhode Island this year (possibly fall). I'd totally be up for a meetup :D

Members online

No members online now.