Wanna see something?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My dad and I were sitting at the kitchen table talking about the fencing for my new house.

Then this happened.

She came up between us all of her own volition, we were both pretty much ignoring her because we were doing the maths. She climbed up on my lap and let him pet her, then she sat down like this and she stayed there for at least five minutes. He even let her go at one point and wasn't touching her and she still just sat there.

(Sorry it's kind of a crappy picture, but I couldn't get up and get my camera, so cellphone pic has to do.)

This is a relief because yesterday I wanted to cry over her. It's just so tough to see her being all super alert, terrified he might come around the corner. She has settled far faster, she is laying down under my desk and chilling, but sometimes she just gets in that mode and it's hard. Yesterday I just put her back in her crate when she got like that. Then today we have this. It's not always going to be a straight line, there will be steps backward, but this is so amazing to see, I can't even explain.

Gypsydals

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Hey its a step, might not always be a step forward. BUT now you know she can do it.
She looks so happy. Like hey foodlady, look at me.

Members online

No members online now.